Submission BriefIn carrying out its role in regards to developing and implementing a locally based substance misuse strategy, TDATF has decided to invite tenders to carry out a review of its current interim funded actions.
- Review current funded actions in line with TDATF Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
- To engage in a participatory process with funded services and TDATF to ensure local responses are relevant and in line with strategic priorities and emerging needs / trends
- To inform the 2019 and 2020 work plans of TDATF and highlight any observations that conflict with or compliment the current strategy
- Desk research: Interim funding recommended by TDATF & review of TDATF Strategic priorities 2017 – 2020
- Planning with and regularly updating TDATF Coordinator
- Interviews with interim funded projects
- Independent of TDATF and relevant projects
- Proven experience of similar projects.
- Understanding of the role of Local Drug & Alcohol Task Forces.
- Understanding community development.
- Understanding and knowledge of current national drugs policy including the new National Drugs Strategy ‘Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery 2017 – 2025’ and the TDATF Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
- Delivering completed reports within an agreed time frame.
SubmissionsSubmissions are requested from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates and should include the following:
- Details of qualification and experience of all workers involved in the project.
- Details of previous work undertaken including relevant experience and knowledge.
- Proposed timescale and exercise including a breakdown of days committed to the project.
- Details of two referees, including current and most recent piece of work on a similar project.
- A detailed financial breakdown.
- Any other relevant information in support of the proposal.
- It is envisaged that that the exercise will commence in April 2019, a draft report will be presented to the board at the end of June 2019
- The successful candidate will work closely with the coordinator of the Tallaght Drug & Alcohol Task Force
- Before a contract is awarded, the successful contractor will be required to produce a valid tax clearance certificate.
Application processSend completed submissions to: Breda Byrne Administrator Tallaght Drug & Alcohol Task Force South Dublin County Partnership Block 3, County Hall Belgard Square North Tallaght, Dublin 24. Ph. 01 464 9300 E: email@example.com
CriteriaThe decision to award this contract will be based on written submissions received by appropriately qualified and experienced persons who met the following criteria:
- The candidate or organisation that best meets the candidate specification.
- Overall quality and feasibility of the proposal.
- Cost and value for money.
- Skills expertise and experience of the consultants involved.
- Ability to work within the required time frame