At South Dublin County Partnership, we are a local development company committed to promoting active citizenship, addressing social exclusion, and supporting individuals, families, and communities to reach their full potential.
An opportunity has arisen within SDC Partnership for a SICAP Employment Training and Project Support Officer to join an expanding Enterprise and Employment programme delivery team.
Role Purpose: Working collaboratively within the Enterprise and Employment team and across the wider SDC Partnership organisation, the post holder will support our programme participants through the delivery off employment training and tailored 1-1 pre-employment supports.
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Enterprise and Employment.
- Proactively build a caseload of clients for employment training supports from across SDC Partnership’s target groups
- Facilitate each participant on caseload to develop an individualised personal action plan in line with programme funder/SDC Partnership requirements.
- Ensure monthly/annual case load targets are met, taking immediate action where there is risk or short fall on delivery of targets.
- Facilitate internal referrals to and from employment training to ensure tailored wrap around supports are provided to programme participants and record internal referral activity on SDC Partnership’s CRM system
Training Programme Co ordination
- In collaboration with the employment training team, coordinate the delivery of a pre agreed schedule of employment training programmes and workshops (both accredited and non-accredited), ensuring client participation and completion rates are in line with agreed targets.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the wider enterprise and employment team to share information on programme updates, training schedules etc.
- Support team with preparation of supplier invoicing and documentation for internal approval and payment
- Assist Senior Manager with preparation of annual programme budgets and the completion of monthly spend across programme area
- Support with the preparation of supplier contracts
- Assist with collation of individual and programme files in advance of internal/external audit
- Support with promotional campaigns, preparation of jobs bulletins, website and social media updates
- When required support senior manager and programme delivery team with the preparation of funding applications.
- Input into programme reports and annual plans pertinent to work of the SICAP enterprise and employment team and as required by the Senior Management, Enterprise, and Employment.
- Maintain a complete and accurate record of all individual client data on your case load including individual interventions and outputs within the required CRM system/s.
- Conduct regular data sample checks to ensure accuracy of both paper based and online records.
- As required support with programme evaluations and auditing within your area of work.
- Treat with confidentiality any personal, private, or sensitive information in line with organisational policies and GDPR requirements.
- Carry out any other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time by Senior Manager – Enterprise and Employment.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a good understanding of SDC Partnership
- Have an empathy with and understanding of the barriers facing the long term unemployed.
- Be very organised, able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively within a small team as well as a wider organisation.
- Be able to demonstrate strong computer skills with a proven experience of using Microsoft Office, experience of using a CRM system would be very advantageous.
- Have great people skills – be able to build trust and rapport with programme participants.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy when working with client data records.
- Show enthusiasm for delivering a quality service to each programme participant and proactively look for ways to improve the client experience.
- Demonstrate high levels of personal integrity and professionalism keeping the programme participant at the centre of all that you do
- Understand the importance of maintaining programme participant confidentiality at all times
- Have a welcoming and supportive approach to working with SDC Partnership’s target groups
Salary and Benefits
Salary Scale €33,147 to €49.236, the entry point for the successful applicant will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Other Benefits offered by SDC Partnership include:
- Option to join company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Access to low cost medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Free parking
- Training and development support applicable to job role
- Hybrid working
Note travel across a number of SDC Partnership office locations in the county will be required for this job role, full clean driving license and access to a motor vehicle is a requirement. Mileage will be paid at public service mileage rates.
Applicants should pay particular attention to the job role and person specification and outline your suitability and why you are the best candidate for this post.
Please send three copies of your up-to-date detailed CV (no more than 2 pages) and cover letter accompanied with completed confidential form marked: Employment Training and Project Support Officer Ref: 91/2023
Administration & Operation Department,
South Dublin County Partnership,
Nangor Road Business Park,
Nangor Road, Dublin 12
OR alternatively email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject box to be marked: Employment Training and Project Support Officer Ref: 91/2023
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Friday 9 June 2023.
Late applications cannot be considered.
No individual correspondence will be entered into.
South Dublin County Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOB TITLE: SICAP Employment Training and Project Support Officer Full time – 35 hours per week
Closing date: Friday 9th June 2023 @5pm