South Dublin County (SDC) Partnership works with people who are socially excluded or are at risk of becoming so, and promotes social cohesion and labour market participation with a focus on the most disadvantaged communities. This is achieved through the development and delivery of a range of programmes within Education, Employment Training Supports, Work and Job Placements, Enterprise Initiatives, Early Childhood Services, Community Development and Health and Wellbeing. SDC Partnership currently employs over 100 core staff and 400 placement workers and operates across multiple sites throughout South County Dublin.
This will be an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate who will join the Social Prescribing team within the SDC Partnership Health and Wellbeing Thematic to support the Social Prescribing Coordinator with quality check data and populate the social prescribing software database. An understanding of the medical and community sectors would be advantageous for applicants to have. The role presents a valuable opportunity for the successful candidate to work in an innovative program as well as in a challenging, target driven and dynamic working environment. It will be on excellent opportunity for CE workers.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Day to day administrative support for the Social Prescribing Project in collaboration with Coordinator.
- Entry of a high volume of data into Elemental Software System on a daily basis
- Supporting with regular data and systems quality checks as well as the maintenance and updating of project files
- Assisting the project Coordinator in identifying relevant data sets with contact details of community organisations, and negotiate use in collaboration with Social Prescribing Coordinator.
- Providing clerical assistance for: contacting community organisations, filling, maintaining data using computer and other general office duties.
- Supporting with the compilation of digital and hard copy data for monthly management reports
- Communicating and assisting Health and Wellbeing team queries in a consistent, professional and confidential manner
- Detail-oriented and highly organised
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to be flexible, manage multiple tasks as well as prioritise and meet deadlines
- High level of MS Office expertise is essential and some experience of using a CRM database would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- Great people skills, with a proven ability to build good working relationships within own immediate team as well as with cross functional teams within a large organisation
- Have an understanding of the problems associated with long term unemployment and social exclusion
Salary offered will be in line with experience. This is a fixed short term contract starting on 15th of April to 30th of June 2019. This role will be based at SDC Partnership, Nangor Road office.
Applications by post only Three copies of your, CV and cover letter should be addressed to: HR Department, South Dublin County Partnership, Unit D1, Nangor Road Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12. Please note that no individual correspondence will be entered into.
Please mark applications – Support Worker Social Prescribing Project (Part-time) Post
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 Noon 10th April 2019.
Late applications cannot be considered.
Please note that no individual correspondence will be entered into.
South Dublin County Partnership is an equal opportunities employer