Please contact your local DEASP Employment Services/Intreo Oﬃce to check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy. Job Reference Number will be required. Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over for the Childcare, Health and Social Care sectors and 25 years of age or over for all other areas. Applicants must also be in receipt of an Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Duties Will Include
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
Childcare Receptionist/Administrator The Little Children Centre
St Anne’s Primary School, Fettercairn, Dublin 24 Reporting to: Childcare Manager
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Greets visitors by welcoming, and directing them
- Notifies company personnel of visitor
- Informs visitors by answering or referring
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for
- Provide administrative support for
- Monitor staff breaks and break
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Hold in the strictest confidence any information that may become known about a child, parent or staff member of the crè
- Take on any other reasonable duties relevant to the post assigned by the Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist – Nangor Road.
Duties will include: Answer telephone – screen and direct calls. Take and relay messages to staff. Provide general information to callers and visitors; Greet and direct visitors to correct staff member; Maintain sign in/sign out book; Liaise with line manager in relation to reception cover and admin duties; Prepare letters and documents; Receive, sort and log mail Receive and sort deliveries; Book meeting rooms. Must be willing to participate in mandatory, job related and career based training as per Community Employment requirements. Please forward your CV to : Deirdre.Costello@sdcpartnership.ie
Nangor Road Business Park, Gallanstown, Dublin 12, County Dublin, Ireland
19.5 h / week
No of Positions: