COVID-19 Update 13/03/2020
Dear staff, board members and service users. The Senior Management Group met this morning to consider all of the event closures, directives and advisory notices South Dublin County Partnership have received over the last few days from Government Departments, State agencies and National expert groups. As and from this evening the following will be the SDCP position;
- All training courses, group sessions and activities are suspended pending a full review at the end of March. Staff managing these courses should inform clients, venues and tutors. Where a course has already started we suspend and agree that the tutor hours can be delivered later.
- Staff should not attend any external meetings. Attendance at external meetings should be cleared with the CEO only for exceptional emergency reasons.
- We are closing all offices next Monday as there are so many staff on leave together with the emergency will result in very few attending. A full return to work will take place on the 18th of March. SMT members will ensure all staff are aware of this. This will give us all time to reflect on how best we can contribute to the emerging needs as they occur.
- We are closing all our offices to the public. SMT members will inform you of different actions for each sector. LES will work away on case load, jobs club staff can update records and do whatever housekeeping needs doing. We will review all of this next week.
- We are offering staff with an existing underlying health issue the option of remaining at home for the immediate future – this will be reviewed later.
- This is a moving situation with new filtering in at regular intervals please ignore the various media nonsense and read the HSE advice. Let’s keep all of this in perspective on a personal level and bring a calm approach to discussing the various happenings.
- Updates will be put on the website. Please keep monitoring the website for updated information.
- Larry O’Neill, CEO, can be reached by mobile should you need to talk to him.
South Dublin County Partnership.