South Dublin County Partnership
Tender Request for IT Support Services
Closing date: 19th May 2023
SDC Partnership invite tenders for the provision of IT support and maintenance for the company.
South Dublin County Partnership is a local development company committed to promoting active citizenship, addressing social exclusion, and supporting individuals, families, and communities to reach their full potential.
Tenders are requested from appropriately qualified organizations for the following:
- The continued integration of the current IT system that is in multiply site locations.
- The provision of on-going IT support and maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the systems on a day-to-day basis.
- Supply software and hardware as required at competitive rates.
- Maintain existing phone system which is in operation in the head office County Hall.
- On-going maintenance of our e-mail system by up-dating appropriately.
- We are located over sixteen locations, we have two main offices which house servers, the other offices our spread around the locality with two to three users in situ.
It would be the intention to offer a one-year contract initially to the successful tender with a start date to be agreed. The contracts would be subject to funding being available to the Partnership. The proposal submitted should include the following information:
- A detailed proposal of an IT Support and Maintenance service which you can provide to SDC Partnership.
- Overview and make recommendations on how we can improve on the existing IT platform to ensure maximum efficiency.
- If new equipment is to be purchased, please state reason for and expected cost.
- Review of our E-mail structure and address any issues.
- Confirmation that you will ensure that all licences are in place and up to date for the partnership.
- Final stages of moving to the cloud
- Help desk setup to address any issues.
- Call prioritization and response times
- On site/remote support
- Preventative maintenance
- Scope within the fee for additional sites to be covered without further cost (see list of existing locations attached)
- Notice periods which can be given by either party.
- Other services
- A listing of all associated and additional costs inclusive of hourly rates.
- Annual Contract fee inclusive of VAT
The following should also be provided:
- Detailed background of the tendering Organisation
- Two References from current IT support and maintenance, software and hardware, clients.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- IT related services not included in the proposed contract fee.
Other details include:
- Our Local Area Employment Services (LAES) in both Clondalkin & Tallaght are required to link into the BOMI Business Object Model Implementation DEASP ICT System
- Accounts administration staff will be required to linked into an integrated Sun System and Vision reporting used by the accounts administration staff from both the main office in Tallaght and the hub office in Clondalkin.
- Authorised personnel of the partnership will be assigned limited access to Micropay professional & Crystal reporting for the payroll administration carried out by our payroll administrators.
- Integrated Reporting and Information System (IRIS)
- Salesforce Focus CRM
- Networked and stand-alone printers & photocopiers are located at each location.
- Both partnerships have computer training facilities for the public and trainees, internet access will be required.
- Individual reports on each partnerships network are attached for information purposes. This has been written-up to the best of our ability but may not be fully accurate. We would consider it prudent for any tendering organization to view the system in place prior to tendering.
For more details please see the attached SDCP IT Tender Document.
Username & Passwords for access to servers: available on request.
Completed tenders should be submitted in hard copy before close of business Friday 19th May 2023 to:
Administration & Operations Department
Nangor Road Business Park
Tenders submitted after this time will not be accepted. Tenders will be evaluated based on a written submission (with clarifications if required). South Dublin County Partnership does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any offer.
If you require further information in advance of submitting your tender, including a site visit, please contact:
Administration & Operation Manager
Phone: 4508748 / 086 7866772