- The Care and Repair Team consists of Tús participants who have specifically volunteered for this role.
- All team members are fully Garda Vetted.
- Care and Repair works in team of 2- 3 persons under the supervision of SDCP Tús team leaders and management.
- All staff carry I.D to identify themselves as members of the team
- Bee friendly flowers- Dandelions, Daisies, etc. ( bees are especially drawn to blue, white, yellow and purple flowers)
- Mowing Less from April until September is one of the best ways you can help pollinators. if you remove the grass clippings when you do mow, this slowly reduces the fertility of the soil, allowing native wildflowers to grow naturally.
- Bee Boxes – Drinking water or sugar syrup ( one-to- one mixture of sugar and water provides the energy your bees need)