The Resilience Project, South Dublin County Partnership (SDCP) in conjunction with South Dublin County Council (SDCC) brings to Clondalkin a morning of seminars and workshops to promote public awareness on
The Resilience Project, South Dublin County Partnership (SDCP) in conjunction with South Dublin County Council (SDCC) brings to Clondalkin a morning of seminars and workshops to promote public awareness on Mental Health (MH), Resilience and Suicide prevention.
When? 9. 00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. Wednesday 11th September 2019
Where? Áras Chrónáin, Clondalkin, D22
Who? Key Note Speaker:
Dr Harry Barry, Doctor and Best-Selling Author on Mental Health
Plus: speakers and workshops from Community and Statutory organisations.
- MH, what is it, how does it affect us
- MH and disability
- Nutrition and MH
- How to speak positively to children
- Social media and parental guidance
- 5 ways to increase wellbeing and resilience
- Addiction and mental health
- Jigsaw – young person counselling service
- How Public awareness can impact suicide prevention. A perspective from the Netherlands on how an awareness campaign can improve outcomes for the population.
- Suicide prevention – Safe Talk and ASIST examples of training
- A panel discussion
- Seated Yoga
Some of the sessions will run concurrently.
Additionally: A range of stands from local groups supporting community wellbeing, mental health, resilience and suicide prevention.
An information pack for all attendees will be provided.
Entry is Free but, places are limited, please book
Contact: Sylvia Mooney SDCP 01 4508748 or Cathy Purdy SDCC 086 8202595
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Resilience Project
South Dublin County Partnership and South Dublin County Council
Funders of the Resilience Project include HSE, TUSLA, SDCC and SDCP.
(Wednesday) 9:30 am - 1:30 pm