The Local Employment Services (LES)
ARE YOU LOOKING TO RETURN TO WORK, EDUCATION OR TO TAKE UP THAT TRAINING COURSE?
WE CAN OFFER YOU THE SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE YOU NEED!
- Career guidance
- CV’s and cover letters
- Interview preparation
- Information on local training courses, further education options and jobs that suit you!
The SDCP Local Employment Service is here to help you get back into employment by providing you with one to one career guidance, information and training, education options and employment opportunities that suit you.
The SDCP Local Employment Service has 21 years experience in successfully helping all members of the community especially the following:
- People who are long term unemployed (and their adult dependents)
- One Parent families
- Early school leavers
- People with disabilities
- Members of the Travelling community
- Ex – offenders
- People with substance misuse issues
- People who are homeless
- Unemployed person not in receipt of a social welfare (DEASP) payment
The Service is free, confidential and community based.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Employment Guidance supports:
- Exploring employment options
- One to one guidance support
- Career planning
- Job / training/ education supports
- Funding assistance for specific job related training (based on meeting funding criteria)
Job Search Resources:
- CV and cover letter preparation
- Interview skills & mock Interview coaching
- Access to IT facilities to pursue employment opportunities
- Job applications tips and techniques
- Job searching support
- In-house E-Zine newsletter job list emailed directly to you
- Local education & training opportunities
- Information and referral to Community Employment and Tús schemes
- Advice on Return to work, self employment, further education /training options and social welfare entitlements and incentives
If you are ready to take the next step on the road to work, education or training, why not call into us today to register.
We provide a service to employers, helping with recruitment up-skilling , access to employer incentives and highly suitable applicants.
Our services are tailored to the needs of the individual and employer and are available free of charge.
“We are here to help you with your recruitment needs so why not contact us today!”
“We look forward to meeting you!”
Call into your local office today:
Unit 3 Oakfield Industrial estate,Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Tel : 01- 4577308
Neilstown Ace Enterprise park, Neilstown road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22,Tel: 01 -4575924
Bawnogue Ace Enterprise park, Bawnogue, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Tel: 01 – 4578861
Muintir Na Tire (Lucan Town Hall), Main street, Lucan Village, Co. Dublin, Tel: 01 – 6217527
Tallaght enterprise centre, Main road Tallaght, Dublin 24 Tel (01) 45579291
Brookfield Enterprise Centre, Rossfield, Tallaght, Dublin 24 Tel 4623590
County Hall, Block 3, Belgard square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24. Tel (01) 6469300
We have Local Employment Offices in 7 communities across South Dublin County.
@map with details and directions.