“Your health is your wealth”. We think that’s true, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to mind your health. Being active and making healthy choices can be challenging. To help you look after yourself and experience positive effects on your wellbeing we organise a range of projects across the County. Contact Marjo Moonen to find out more about this area of work.
- Heads Up (formerly Mojo), our unique community mental health programme, helping you to manage your mental wellbeing and make effective plans for the future;
- Clondalkin Health House: a range of activities, from yoga with your baby, be mindful, learn to bounce back from stressful events, or dance yourself fit – and more in North Clondalkin;
- Fettercairn Community Health Project: learn to live well with a chronic condition, quit smoking and much more in West Tallaght;
- Healthy Food Made Easy Programme: learn how to cook healthy meals on a budget, for babies, kids and adults;
- Social Prescribing: linking patients with community supports to feel better;
- Tallaght Drugs & Alcohol Task Force: learn how alcohol and drugs impact on your health and get support to reduce or stop using.